- Skin type: all skin types
1. Baekchool toner 150ml
- Description: An Oriental medicinal toner. Arbutin and mulberry bark extracts help clear up skin turned dull by excessive UV rays and harmful environments.
2. Baekchool emulsion 150ml
- Description: An Oriental medicinal and functional emulsion. Atractylodes oil, a natural whitener, controls whitening fundamentally by preventing the production of melanin. Licorice and mulberry bark extracts work in harmony and restore skin made dull by excessive exposure to UV rays and harmful environments, making it whitened and clear.
3. Baekchool essence 40ml
- Description: An Oriental medicinal and functional essence. Atractylodes oil, a high-purity natural whitening substance, controls whitening fundamentally by preventing the production of melanin. Licorice and mulbery bark extracts work together to restore a whitened and clear appearance to the skin.
- Rating: 8/10.
4. Baekchool jingo 30ml
- Description: Highly enriched with phytoselina, a whitening substance from Oriental medicine. It suppresses the generation of melanin to fundamentally facilitate whitening. Licorice an mulberry bark extracts work in harmony to restore fairness and traslucence to the skin. Particularly effective at brightening dark areas around the eyes, it is an Oriental medicine-based whitening product for targeting specific problem areas.
- Rating: 8/10. I love this jingo + its smell. However, they replaced this line by the new whitening line: . This whitened my dark spots, calmed my pimples/acne and relieved my dark circles within just 1-2 weeks. Non-sticky + good smell + great absorption. Hop the new line will be good like that. I’ll try the new line one, so will come back when I have it.