Hello and sorry for a long comeback haha. This time I’m not busy at all, but my internet connection has been slow down a lot, and my ISP blocked wordpress for a really long time so I couldn’t come back earlier. Recently I’ve found a new recipe for my beauty. I’ve been using it for a month and my skin transformed amazingly after just 1 week trial. My recipe is kind of complex, but you can add or subtract some ingredients if you want or in case you have a weak/sensitive skin type. Calm down, I’ll show you now and explain why.
My skin concern: uneven skin tone, discoloration [I mean there are noticeably some darker areas such as under eyes and forehead], dehydrating [very dry in the U-zone, rough in the T-zone as my skin type is dry combination], some unremarkable but hateful wrinkles on my forehead.
Much brighter skin [almost transparent], not much different in coloration, hydrating, soft and smooth U-zone, comfortable T-zone.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil [extra virgin recommended]
- 2 teaspoons of plain yogurt [unsweetened recommended]
- 1 teaspoon of soya powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of matcha [green tea powder]
*You can add more soya powder to make it less liquid, or add more yogurt to make it more liquid.
- Anti-aging: Matcha, Yogurt, Soya powder, Olive oil
- Whitening: Cinnamon powder, Soya powder, Matcha
- Detoxifying: Matcha, Honey, Olive oil
- Anti-acne: Matcha, Honey, Cinnamon powder, Soya powder, Yogurt
- Spot treatment: Matcha, Cinnamon powder, Soya powder
- Hydrating: Olive oil, Yogurt, Honey
- Moisturizing: Honey, Olive oil
- Wrinkle reduction: Honey, Olive oil, Soya powder, Yogurt
*Yogurt, Cinnamon powder, Honey and Olive oil can also make your lips pink as well as scrub, if you want to use this mask for your lips, don’t add Matcha.
- Could be used every night before your skincare routine. Or if you want a quicker result, you can use it twice a day, but be careful if you get allergy from one of the ingredients.
- After applying, wait for appx. 30mins or until dry. Wash with clean water.
- Honey, yogurt, matcha and cinnamon powder are not recommended for weak/sensitive skin types as they are moderately strong.
- Olive oil, soya powder are mild so it’s fine. If you have weak/sensitive skin types, you can mix only these 2 together, it will bring the same result, but a longer wait.
- You can replace some of the ingredients if you can’t find them/ you get allergy.
- I recommend: oatmeal powder, aloe vera, bee propolis, milk, turmeric powder [if you notice after you wash your face, the yellow/red color of this powder is still left on your skin, you can wash your face again with cleansing foam and warm water]